On Saturday, September 24, 2022, WRN Kids met at Huron Natural Area.
1.What was the topic today?
We went on a nature scavenger hunt.
2. What activities did we do?
We played some games about nature like Would You Rather be this or that animal. Then we went on a scavenger hunt as a group. Then we did a craft by coloring leaves that we found on our walk.
3. Why is this important to learn about?
We learned how to use all of our senses to experience nature. This is important because it teaches us more about nature than just looking at it would.
4. What was the weather like?
It started cold but then it got warm. It was sunny the whole time.
5. How did you feel when you did the activities?
My sister and I felt happy.
6. What did you like best about today?
I liked using a magnifying glass to look at ants eating a dead dragonfly.
Reported by Leia